Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturdays Scrapper


This week I thought that I would just show a few random photos of Scrapbooking & Crafting Room items I have come across and love.
Someone asked me how I pull off finding things for this post. . . Well,
I search all all the time for new inspiration and I save photos in a folder on my desktop, that way when I can always turn to my Inspiration folders for new fresh ideas. I am always finding pretty ideas and inspiration, especially because I love home decorating and scrapbooking so why not tie the two in together!?!


6 comments:

Katie said...

Great inspiration, as always! I love that a bunch of the pictures include stuff from our favorite store, IKEA! I have looked at that table in the bottom photo, and if I didn't already have another large bookcase from there I'd have bought that big white one with all the squares and baskets. I'd like to switch to it, but can't convince the hubby...yet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...those are some amazing rooms...I have the IKEA shelving and those baskets....just mine never looks that pretty!!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ann said...

OMGosh, that first photo of the wall of jars---yummy!!!

Made In The South said...

I could only dream of having a craft room so beautiful...I tend to make a hugh mess when I craft. I love your blog, will be back to visit..

jacque4u2c said...

AWESOME! I really like how the one are cans on the side to make a holder for pens etc., I have always been told that it is best to store pens on there side.

SoBella Creations said...

Great ideas! I love looking at peoples work space.