Friday, March 13, 2009

Wanna be in the Spotlight? Saturdays Scrapper!!!


Hey All! ! ! I am super excited, I just got my button for the ones that I feature in my Saturdays Scrapper.
If you would like to submit a photo of your scrapbook work, altered art, organization ideas or photos, tips and techniques, your scrapbooking/craft space, or your favorite crafting/scrapbooking spaces, or anything scrapbooking... I would love to post photos for you!
Just email them to me at Ashleycornewell@yahoo.com, make sure you tell me which blog or website you would like me to link it back to.
By the way if any of you are wanting a link button that links back to your blog for people to add to their blogs...I got a super deal. Only $3.00 for the design and code. Visit Box of Hearts Etsy site!!! She did both of my new link button code thingys! She is really fast, I had my buttons done within the same day, exactly what I wanted and she was fast and she is a sweetheart! She is just starting out on Etsy, so check her out!



4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Look at you getting all snazy! Looks great!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

very cool!! are you joining for scrapbook sunday this week?? hope so:)

noelle ♥

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

How cool Ashley! I just love seeing all of the craft spaces that you post!

XOXO
Jen

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hi,yes i am a cm consultant!! my site is down now due to $$!! email me your address and i'll send you a catalog:)

thanks-
noelle ♥

way2tiredmom78@hotmail.com