Friday, March 20, 2009

I am back!!!

I am finally back from Washington DC! I posted the pictures on my personal blog. Stop over and check out our highlights from the trip. There are 3 different entries of pictures so be sure to see them all.

Glad to be back, but now I am super busy with My sister In Laws Wedding. We have the rehearsal dinner tonight in a few hours and the wedding tomorrow.

The only thing I will be posting until then is my Saturdays Scrapper. Then on Monday I will be back to posting my regular Domestic Divas Stuff! Cant wait to get back to normal stuff...I will have photos of the wedding though!

I miss you all! I will be back in comission soon, I will comment back to all comments Monday! So dont think I have forgotten about you all!


5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you're back, hasn't been the same without you, sniff...sniff. Glad you had a good time in DC, been over looking at the pictures. Your feet must be tired looks like a lot of walking was done. I think you and the Rock looked good together, LOL!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I bet you had a wonderful time! Were the cherry blossoms in bloom??? Have fun at the wedding tomorrow! Glad you are back!

OXOXO
Jen

Lois Christensen said...

I didn't know you even had a personal blog. Why did I think this was it??? I'm totally clueless!! Heading there now!!!

Maggi said...

I hope you had a good time at the wedding this weekend!

iris7531 said...

We missed you! LOL! Happy that your back!