Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturdays Scrapper


Taryn from The Colorado Desert has such a great ribbon storage post. Check out her post on how she did it, also with a great closet organization BEFORE and AFTER shot.


I am super excited, I just got my button for the bloggers that I feature in my Saturdays Scrapper.
If you would like to submit a photo of your scrapbook work, altered art, organization ideas or photos, tips and techniques, your scrapbooking/craft space, or your favorite crafting/scrapbooking spaces, or anything scrapbooking... I would love to post photos for you!
Just email them to me at Ashleycornewell@yahoo.com, make sure you tell me which blog or website you would like me to link it back to.

This is a photo that I have been waiting to show...it is from Scrapbooksetc.com and it was in one of their issues last year. I love this because they used a entertainment center. I have seen so many of these at thrift stores for super cheap and the amount of things you could fit in it are endless. Plus painting it to match your rooms colors would be ideal. I am probably going to do this in the new house. I cannot wait to get our house finished and get into our house.

This photo is from Scrapbookobsession.com, I love those clear drawers...I have a few of them and the are so wonderful because they are see thru!


This photo is also from Scrapbookobsession.com, I love that purse style storage...so pretty yet it functions. I always put my current projects in baskets because it keeps all of my tools in the basket. So when I want to take that certain project out and work on it I have everything I need right there.


I just had to share this because I just love this style of shelving. I would really like the hubby to build this for my scrapbooking room. We will see if it ever happens. I may just have to buy one!
Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Visiting from SITS. Love the looks of the entertainment center turned storage center. Very cottage chic.

Frugal Jen said...

I would love any of those in my house!

Katie said...

I agree the ribbon all nicely tied around the holders and in that basket look great. I also love how the entertainment cabinet has been repurposed.

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

love those baskets and shelving! i have a boring old shelf from menards!! lol oh well, maybe someday!!

♥ noelle

SoBella Creations said...

I love the last set of shelves. I would love one of those in my house.