Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inspiration Room on a Budget - Craft Room/Office

Inspiration Room - Pottery Barn


Bedford Rectangular Desk Set
$649.00 add hutch $199.00
Swivel Desk Chairs & Cushions
$399.00
Bold Floral Rug
$429.99

Cheaper Finds
Coastline Desk From Target $449.00

Swivel Armless Chair from Target $119.00

Rug from CNSrugs $222.50

I also found these from Target for only $49.99

I also found this great idea of Chalkboard walls for decor. Cheap, yet cute!


I also LOVE this Pottery Barn Table...but is is a whopping $1099.00!

This one below is from Target...for only $159.99...That is a savings of $939.01. Imagine how many craft supplies you can buy with the savings!


I am ALWAYS looking for a bargain!


11 comments:

Taryn said...

I didn't know that Target designed furniture to resemble PB. I love that black table. It is bar height?

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Yeah and look at the price difference. I love pottery barn but it is too expensive. That table is bar height!!!

Shay said...

Ohh the chalk wall is cute! haha!

Tangee said...

Love your finds!!! The prices are awesome.

Sarah J. said...

Now that's my kind of office! Don't know if my hubby would like it though...Hey cute blog! I love it!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Very very cute..I love those boxes from Target!
-sandy toe

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

Those are incredible pieces at great price points - thanks for doing to digging for us.

Katie said...

I have been wanting that potterybarn furniture for the longest time but couldn't quite bring myself to bite the bullet for that price. I am so happy to see the Target version! This may be coming to my house soon, thanks so much for finding this. Now if I could only find a cheaper version of their secretary...

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
iris7531 said...

OOOHHHH! Love the black table. . . . where could it go in my house. . . . oh right, I am decluttering and organizing so I can sell my house. . . But when I buy my new house, I can keep that in mind.

Gone Overboard said...

I found it, but the price of 159 is only for the top, plus 229 for each bookcase its still about 200 less than PB though....