Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturdays Scrapper

This is the first week of my blog featuring a Saturday Scrapper! This week I chose to feature a Scraproom!
Wookiemouse. She has been a peamember of the website Twopeasinabucket.com since 2006. She was nominated by a fellow peamember JTwirler.


This is just a super organized room! The layout and planning is definatley well thought out. Very simplistic and organized.


This scraproom is fabulous! It has just as much storage as a kitchen. I actually think that it is more storage than a kitchen.

I love how all the colors match. This seat looks very comfortable.



This is a brilliant idea for ribbon storage. Not only functional, but georgeous as well.


All of the photo boxes match and are labeled too! Great Idea. Easy to find what you are looking for.

This is a look more into some of the cabinet storage. Everything looks extremely organized and color coordinated. This would be a place that I could scrap for hours. I would never want to leave this room.

Great idea for brad, bead, or embellishment storage.
This would help to be able to color coordinate with the colors of your pages or projects.
Another functional but beautiful storage system.



Great pullout drawers, neatly organized and labeled.

This idea is great as well. Everything in this room seems VERY well organized and easy to find. I would love to work on any project in this room. Great job fellow peanut!!! I give it 5 of 5 Stars!
Please check out more great photos of Wookiemouses posts on Twopeasinabucket.com.
Stop by next Saturday for the next featured SCRAPPER. Next week's feature will be on a Wedding layout/page. If you would like to submit your Wedding layouts or one of your favorites, please post a link or
email me one.
Thanks for coming in and checking out my blog, Visit again soon!
Subscribe to my blog for not only scrapbooking tips but lots more! ! !


8 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh my gosh, I thought this WAS the kitchen! I love this room, who wouldn't want to be crafty in here? Thanks for visiting me today, too! :)
Carrie

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I just commented before but not sure it went through. This is a beautiful scrapbook room...I am jealous!! Thanks for visiting me today, too! :)
Carrie

chloe said...

What a fabulous craft room! I would SO love to scrap there too!!

Bobette said...

Great Room! This would definitely be my dream room. So sorry I didn't read your comment until just now. I haven't checked my stamp blog for quite a while. I've decided to stop being a Stampin Up demonstrator. After buying a home I've got so much work to do and so little time. You can find a demonstrator in your area by searching at StampinUp.com
Bobi

Unknown said...

Wow! This is scrapbooking heaven! It is so stylish, but so beautifully organised too. I love organising almost as much as decorating, so this really appeals to me.

Wendy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

That room is AMAZING! If I had a room like that, I would never leave, I would be in heaven. I think I would have to go and just sit and look at it daily.

Wendy

Kim -today's creative blog said...

That room is not real! :)

Gone Overboard said...

And I shall call it the "scrap kitchen"... the ribbon storage, with the spools on the strings hold by the pegs, now why didn't I think of that?
PS: do you remember the name for that Target table? I'm looking for it...