Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scrapbook Storage Ideas


Store your memorabilia in a accordion file. Like movie or concert tickets. Invitations or anything you may want to either save or scrapbook with.


This is nice with the labels too. I always tell my hubby "Everything has a home" This is perfect for that.


This is sort of like the one above but for paint. How clever!


I use magazine holders for my color coordinated papers which I bough at Office Depot in a 6 pack for super cheap and I also have a ton of these inexpensive photo boxes on my shelves, they are wonderful and if you find them on sale they will run you about $1.50 each.


I have a ton of jars all sizes. This adds a nice decorative colorful touch to your craft room.
I got all of these photos and ideas from the Womans Day website.
Sorry this post is so short...but it is Thursday and Greys Anatomy is on!


3 comments:

Lorie said...

Very cute ideas!! Those ribbon jars are too cute!

Taryn said...

Are these photos of your scrap booking stuff, or internet finds?

And I believe you mean to say that it is Thursday and The Office and 30 Rock are on. =) (We used to watch Greys but it is so sad all the time- we needed a break! Enjoy. (p.s. say "hi" to McDreamy for me.))

DomesticDivasFancy said...

I found these ideas online...I wish my room organization skills looked as neat as this.