Monday, May 4, 2009

I am Alive!

I really am still alive. I will be getting back to regular posting soon! The house is coming along! I will have photos to post tomorrow. It was too dark when I left this evening to take photos! I cannot believe how quickly it is moving now. So a few things...

My Mom now blogs! LOL ;) She may stop by your blogs and say hello. She was asking me how to find blogs and I told her to just stop by my bloggers sites, because we all know we are the coolest out there! ;) So if you feel the urge to stop by her blog and say hello...if she has not already stopped by yours, you can find her here.

Also I wanted to let you ladies know that My Sister In Law just got her Etsy store started...She makes Wedding Bouquets and such. Stop over there and check her out if you would like to...You can find her here.

Until tomorrow! I am off to snooze!


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo happy that your house is coming along and YAYYYYYYY for your Mom...off to check her blog! :):):):):):):):):):)

Taryn said...

How fun! I am looking forward to the pics- and I am off to check out your mom's blog!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Love your new border by the way. I do the Shabby blog thing too. It's just the best.

I tried starting my mom blogging too. It's not going too well. She's not computer savvy and since I don't live close it's a little hard for her. I hope your mom loves it like we do:)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

How exciting about your house! And fun that your mom blogs. Mine does too!

XOXO
Jen

Roxanne said...

I can't wait to see you photos!

Our house just went pending the day we listed...yay!!

Back to a previous post....covering up your gas meter....would that area suit Daylilies or Iris'? They have gorgeous tall green slender leaves. I wonder if they would be tall enough for that area. Here in Alberta, they don't live through the winter, so you would still have an unsightly area for those months. But we aren't outside anyway. Just a suggestion!

Keep up your hard work!!

iris7531 said...

I totally understand. I have been busy trying to get my house on the market. Pray it sells and fast ;). Got alot of post this week already set up on a schedule. Some funny pics/videos of the boys.
Glad your back!