Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Something Pretty

Okay, so I officially hate drywall!  Well at least the sanding it part.  I thought that I would look at some pretty stuff because I cant see anything {literally because all of the dust}  So here is some of my inspiration motivation!  I need it, and a shower!

Benjamin Moore Natura Paint
Your family will breathe easy with Natura

Natura premium interior waterborne paint is a zero VOC, virtually odorless formula that doesn't compromise on performance. It dries fast, has excellent adhesion and provides a durable finish with an unlimited color selection. Natura features our Green Promisedesignation, so you can breathe easy knowing that you've used the very best for your environmentally sensitive projects.
Available nationwide, Spring 2009.



{So I am thinking about going this route, it sounds great to me, have any of  you used it?}



I am loving the stripes.

I cannot wait to get my bed out of storage...It has been a little over a year since we have slept in our own bed!  I cannot wait till that first night to sleep in it!

This is post #98 - On post #100 I will be featuring my giveaway, for all of my blogger friends who have stayed faithful and patient through this renovation that is sucking the life out of me!
Any advice on how to get through this renovation!?!  I need some uplifting, the end seems so far away!

17 comments:

Aura said...

I haven't used that kind in particular but I just painted our bedroom with BM paint and I LOVED it. I've used every brand under the sun and it was my favorite...such good quality.

valentine said...

i am totally lovin those stripes, i think i would be too scared to actually do it myself, but they are awesome.

stopping by from sits to say hi.

Maggi said...

I have never used that brand but I think I will next time we paint! Our house doesn't ventilate that well so this would be perfect! lol Wish I had some magic words that would make this easier for you! Hang in there!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think those stripes are amazing!!!!!! And hopefully your bed and U get to be together again SOON! :):):):):):):):):) And for me???? To get and KEEP me going....I gotta have me some FAST LOUD music! :):):):):):) Of course....I am a former rocker chick though!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Frugal Jen said...

The stripes would look great! I am thinking of doing stripes in my hallway upstairs.

Orchardviewcottage said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!! Great inspiration!! I love the scrapbooking inspirations and the decor.. right up my alley!! Thanks!! I am bookmarking your blog and will be checking back in often!!

Shaina said...

OOooh that paint is so pretty! I know that the renovation must totally suck, but at the same time...you get to do everything yourself! The way you want it! You can reinvent your house! When it is all done, you'll have something you're very, very proud of. I still rent and cannot WAIT until I own something that I can PAINT!

Taryn said...

I am loving the stripes, but can you imagine how much work that would be? Dang.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Good inspiration pics! Hang in there - it WILL be over eventually. And how exciting about your giveaway!

XOXO
Jen

Katie said...

Well I'm sorry to say I haven't painted ever! I was an apartment dweller for so long and when we moved into our house we were lucky enough to find one painted in colors we really liked. So I'm sorry I'm no help! However, I will say I really like the bedroom you found! Very relaxing looking and I love the shape of the headboard.

Farmgirl Paints said...

I think anything you do will look lovely. I would be scared to try the stripes for fear I would totally screw it up. But my hat is off to you if you can pull it off. Takes lots of pictures:)

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Hi, just stopping by from SITS. Thanks for all the info. Your space is great! I hope you will stop by and read excerpts for my book, Abby's Between Girlfriends: A Sharing of Marital Secrets. Tell your friends to stop by...

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

stripes would be cool! i cannot WAIT to see the end result of all your renovations!!

noelle ♥

Lois Christensen said...

Just keep your eyes on the future prize! Your house is turning out beautifully! Love the pictures you're using as inspiration!

Roxanne said...

I am so impressed with your ambition!
We used a low VOC paint in our sons' room a few years ago. It's good for the enviroment - I'm told - and it has held the colour. No complaints so far.
I am so excited to see your finished rooms. Hang in there. Soon you will be relaxing and admiring your efforts.

Xazmin said...

Love your inspiration pic's! I'm totally diggin' the stripes!

I can't wait to see the new home unveiled!

Lo said...

That's a lovely palette! Visiting from SITS. I'm having a giveaway for my 100th post now. Come by and enter