Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Saturdays Scrapper

I have just started a blog about a whole bunch of things - including scrapbooking tips. I am starting a blog post every Saturday titled SATURDAYS FEATURED SCRAPPER.
I am doing this to give people the recognition they deserve for beautiful creations, and also to give ideas for scrappers.

Come support women and their creations and much more here on my blog.

Last week I featured: SATURDAY'S SCRAPROOM. Congrats to Peamember: Wookiemouse. Which was submitted by quite a few of you on Two Peas

This week I am going to be featuring a Wedding Layout. You can enter your layout or if you have a favorite saved layout you can submit theirs. If your interested in submitting a Wedding Layout to me peamail or email me at Ashleycornewell@yahoo.com or visit my blog at http://domesticdivasfancy.blogspot.com/ and submit it there! Thanks so much! Happy New Year!

No comments: